- Age / Gender:
- 24, Male
- All Stats >
I am a calm laid back individual who is usually asleep. But when I'm not its hard to tell I'm not trying to be asleep. I play guitar / bass / harmonica / etc in my spare time. And listen to various genres of music. Predominately metal and rock.
- Community Stats
Level 45 Musician
Ranked as Brig. General
Contact Info / Websites
Wanted to get that really depressing post off the front of my profile so...I guess update on some other stuff that's been going on on my end.
1. I now have both quarter panels, a new grille, a new glove box for my Mustang and am looking to get some more interior parts for it soon. I hope I can have all (or at least a massive chunk) of the body work done by the end of summer if I can find someone who can get the quarter panels on it without my needing to sell my soul to cover the cost.
2. My dad recently bought a 1985 Avanti II. It was a like 2 1/2 hour drive just to go get it and an over 3 hour drive back because he was driving the car home and I was driving his car back and he needed to follow me home. Thing is though. The spedometer decided to stop working while we were driving on a busy highway and he had no idea how fast he was going so he kept trailing REALLY far behind and I needed to periodically call him to see where he was because I could not see him at all. Needless to say. When we got the car home he said he didn't like it like at all. Now after having it for like 2 weeks, he's come around to really liking it. I might add a picture of it on here if I can find the one I took of it.
Since the picture upload is acting like a bitch I'm just going to post a link to the picture of the car here\/
3. My grandma went to the hospital and we found out she "had" skin cancer. I say "had" because the doctors are saying that they got it all but I'm honestly skeptical because when my aunt had cancer they said the same thing more than once and yet it kept coming back. This is the second time shes had to deal with some form of cancer. First time she had breast cancer. I didn't want to put this at #1 because I had an entire post of depressing shit before this and didn't want to start off a new one with even MORE depressing shit.
4. For my 3rd year "anniversary" of working where I'm working I was <ins>made</ins> to go on a week long paid vacation. I'm not complaining about it. I'd be pretty stupid to complain about having an entire week off and being paid for it because I had vacation time built up and if I didn't take the vacation those vacation hours would have gone away or whatever. Though what I AM a little irritated about was the fact that I was put in a job all last week that I hadn't been in in well over a month and specifically on some of the busiest days of the year.
5. I'm legitimately considering buying new and sturdier shelving for my records and all of my other shit so I can get rid of the ones in my room that are falling apart. Then I can properly store all of my records and not have numerous stacks all over my room .-.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 1,558 (From 198 different games.)
Latest Favorite Movies
Latest Favorite Games
Latest Favorite Audio
Latest Favorite Art
Latest Shared Creations
- 83 Movies